Work With Us
When you work with East Coast Touring Company we don’t want you to worry about a thing. We offer turnkey service from the day we begin planning your trip to when you return home from it. Let us take care of all the details of planning your group tour from start to finish.
Why work with ECTC? Let us tell you:
- Experience: Our staff members have a combined 117 years of experience planning group trips for customers in a variety of industries, including banks, retirement groups, church groups, Chambers of Commerce, and education (student groups).
- Work with the owner: You’ll work directly with ECTC Owner Bob Buesing. He is personally involved in every trip we plan, and has direct oversight of the details. He invites clients to contact him day or night by phone or email with questions about their trip.
- We don’t do out-of-the-box trips: Unlike our competition we don’t just give you the same trip that everyone else is taking. We work with you to create an agenda of sights and destinations for your group, and then plan a memorable experience based on their interests, timeframe, and budget. You don’t get the same old, same old with ECTC!
- Marketing materials: We provide you with customized marketing materials that you need to help promote your trip to your target audience including post cards, color brochures and in-person trip presentations.
- We come prepared and insured: Our company and your trip is fully bonded and insured, including liability coverage, to protect our clients.
- We don’t direct market to your travelers: We do not market directly to your travelers because we do not retain their contact information.
- Seniors, Baby Boomers and Gen-Xers love our trips: We know the adult group tour market and can plan regional (domestic) motorcoach day trips, multi-day (domestic or international) trips, and cruise tours.
- And so do students: Our other specialty is the student market. We work with schools in the Mid-Atlantic states to coordinate domestic and international trips for sports teams and musical/performing groups.
- Your trip is our most important one: We pride ourselves on developing personal relationships with our clients, which lead to repeat business year after year. Your trip, and the happiness of everyone on that tour, is vital to us. Rest assured that your trip will be treated with the highest level of attention and concern from day one.